[Slackbuilds-users] BuildScripts up for grabs

Markus Reichelt ml at mareichelt.com
Sat Dec 31 21:23:53 UTC 2022

Hi,

in case anyone likes to take
  parsley, xzgv, ssss, vanguards, stem, nyx, mksh (all with stale dev.)
  onioncat
  zfec (I just use the cmdline zfec/zunfec utility -- the deps are for tahoe-lafs)
feel free to do so (please let us know by 14 Jan), else I keep hanging on for the time being.

blinker - users of blinker should check using python3-blinker
if there's no users of blinker left, let's change its status to
unmaintainted?  maybe we need such a status on SBo.  ideas?

I will keep
  aespipe
  Botan
  dietlibc
  libowfat
  openzfs
but plan to change contact email address soon-ish.

--
Markus