[Slackbuilds-users] Concerning 15.0 and 14.2

Luveh Keraph 1.41421 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 20:44:03 UTC 2022

There have been no updates to any Slackbuilds packages for 14.2 for many
months now - I guess that we all thought that 15.0 would be released
earlier than in fact it will, whenever that happens. My guess is that,
shortly after this release hits the street, normal updating activity will
start for Slackbuilds packages for 15.0. What happens to 14.2? No
Slackbuilds packages for 14.2 will be updated any more?