[Slackbuilds-users] Slackware 15.0 Released

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Fri Feb 4 01:17:43 UTC 2022

Big Kudos to Patrick, finally Slackware 15.0 is out now!!
You can read the official announcement here:
http://www.slackware.com/announce/15.0.php

So what about SBo 15.0 repo?
Well, we are still working on it at this moment and YOU can help us
making it faster to get released by testing scripts in our repository
against latest 15.0 installation (full installation is always
recommended). You can then report them on LQ
https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/sbo-scripts-not-building-on-current-read-1st-post-pls-4175561999/
or directly send us pull request / merge request on github/gitlab or via
this mailing list (in .patch format would be better).

Hopefully we will see 15.0 repository ready in short time

We apologize for not able to make it sync with Slackware 15.0 release
this cycle

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo