[Slackbuilds-users] keepassx compile errors on 15.0

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 16:18:36 UTC 2022

On 2/6/22, Michel BEGUE <mab974 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Current version still requires Qt 4.x.
> and keepassx has its development stopped on december 2021.
> So I think we have to drop it.

We have qt4 for 15.0 now. I just tested it: if qt4 is installed,
keepassx.SlackBuild finds it without any modifications.

So all that's needed is to put REQUIRES="qt4" in keepassx.info (which
I've done in my git branch, so no need for you to do it).

Dec 2021 wasn't that long ago. Is the software still useful?