[Slackbuilds-users] new email - mumble 1.4 overlay issues

Slackbuilds sbo at linuxgalaxy.org
Thu Feb 10 02:13:00 UTC 2022

On 2/9/22 15:45, Gerardo Zamudio wrote:
> On 2022-02-08 10:36 pm, Slackbuilds wrote:
>> Unlike mumble-1.3.4, it is not possible to build the overlay on
>> Slackware64 without multilib.  I've posted this issue on github.

> Thanks for your efforts! Eagerly awaiting your update. I use your
> SlackBuild for Mumble and I am planning to run Slackware64 15.0 multilib
> (isn't multilib required by Steam and a lot of games anyway?).

Thanks!  We always enjoy hearing that people use our scripts.

As for the overlay issue, it was a stupid typographical error. Toggling
32-bit overlay for Slackware64 works.

Yes, Steam needs 32-bit libs, as do a lot of games on that platform.
There are also quite a few linux native 64-bit games that do require
Steam, quite a few of which are on SBo!

-kb