[Slackbuilds-users] greenhorn greetings

k22 at trixtar.org k22 at trixtar.org
Fri Feb 11 14:28:39 UTC 2022

My first time here, at soon 78 I've kicked the
Slackware tires a few times but the recent
systemd plague is making me take Slackware more
seriously :-)  I'm also tinkering with Artix
and Devuan in addition to my Suse go2 twins.

Brought up on Suse I never had to learn very much
so this 'build' stuff is a bit of a learning-curve
as I have just installed 15.0 on both my Asus-g73
laptop and my AMD desktop.

I would like to ask 3 questions for starters if I
may:

- about when can I expect sbo packages for Sylpheed
  and Librewolf, the two most pressing ones?

- are those two avalaible for 14.2 and also usable
  with 15.0?

- where can I look every now and then to see what
  has become available for 15.0?

TIA

--
https://i.imgur.com/Mjrw9Wm.png