[Slackbuilds-users] greenhorn greetings

David O'Shaughnessy lists at osh.id.au
Sat Feb 12 03:05:56 UTC 2022

On Fri, 11 Feb 2022, at 10:28 PM, k22 at trixtar.org wrote:
> - about when can I expect sbo packages for Sylpheed
>   and Librewolf, the two most pressing ones?

Welcome to Slack :) This is a community run effort, so for anything eligible that's not on SBo yet (and Sylpheed already is), the answer to "When can I expect it to be available?" is "When you add it." :D It's actually not so hard, just some shell scripting.

As for finding/managing packages, you might like to take a look at some interfaces to SBo. A few popular ones are:

sbopkg https://sbopkg.org/
sbotools https://pink-mist.github.io/sbotools/
sboui https://github.com/montagdude/sboui

The repo for 15.0 will be out at some point not too far away.

--
Dave