[Slackbuilds-users] lbench

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 03:49:38 UTC 2022

On 2/14/22, David Chmelik <dchmelik at gmail.com> wrote:
> The lbench benchmark program is one SlackBuild that doesn't compile for
> me on Slackware 15 or 15+current from SBo-git.  Here's what it says

Do a "git pull" or re-clone. This has been fixed for a couple of days,
for 15.0.

For 15+current? I'm gonna stop you right there. We don't even have
everything working on actual 15.0. Just because Pat branched off a
new -current doesn't mean we can (or should) start trying support
it. So run it if you like, but please don't even mention it here on
this mailing list. It's not on our radar at all, and won't be until
sometime after we've got things working for 15.0 (including the
submisison form).