[Slackbuilds-users] libupnp version update

Christoph Willing chris.willing at linux.com
Wed Feb 16 03:41:31 UTC 2022

On 15/2/22 18:23, Ozan Türkyılmaz wrote:
> Hello Chris,
>
> I tested libupnp 1.8.7 and vlc compiled fine here. Small version update
> would work.
> Also the latest patches I sent for libebml and libmatroska works for
> vlc. (Im attaching them)

The shared lib patches for libebml & libmatroska fixed the libmatroska
problem (the others seem to have already been included in the master
branch). When the shared lib changes land in master, libmatroska can be
included in vlc again.

I'm still confused about libupnp - you mention version 1.8.7 but the
latest in master (which I'm using) is version 1.14.12. Can you clarify?

chris