[Slackbuilds-users] pandoc-bin and `slackpkg clean-system`

David O'Shaughnessy lists at osh.id.au
Thu Feb 17 01:59:05 UTC 2022

I noticed recently that `slackpkg clean-system` is offering to remove pandoc-bin, even though I have "[0-9]+_SBo" in /etc/slackpkg/blacklist

After some testing, I found that the problem is the arch. Installed as (by default):
pandoc-bin-2.17.1.1-amd64-1_SBo.tgz

`slackpkg clean-system` will offer to remove it, irrespective of the blacklist. Whereas installed as:
pandoc-bin-2.17.1.1-x86_64-1_SBo.tgz

The blacklist is respected. Shouldn't "[0-9]+_SBo" match both of those package names? Or will slackpkg always try to remove packages with an unexpected arch?

--
Dave