[Slackbuilds-users] Changelog.txt

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Thu Feb 17 05:14:42 UTC 2022

> Is the Changelog.txt still supposed to be updated?
>
> I ask because I'm wondering whether lack of Changelog.txt updates might be
> connected with recent times when I've done 'git pull origin master', then being
> asked to add comment for a merge request. That's never happened before (for last
> few years of updating).
>
> Now I notice that the most recent entry in the Changelog.txt is |Sat Apr 17
> 04:48:35 UTC 2021, yet most recent entry in the git log was committed just
> recently ||2022-02-13 09:18:03 +0700.
>
> So I'm now wondering if these things are connected somehow?

The ChangeLog will be updated once 15.0 is out with all the changes
since last freeze (14.2). After that, we go with (hopefully) normal
weekly update as usual.

if you want to update your local master branch, just go
git checkout master
git pull

that will pull the latest master into your local copy

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo