[Slackbuilds-users] greenhorn greetings

k22 at trixtar.org k22 at trixtar.org
Thu Feb 17 12:06:52 UTC 2022

On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 00:09:23 +0000 (UTC)
Nix <nix at nixing.mx> wrote:

> > about OK with these already except for sylpheed.
>
> I hadn't heard of slypheed, it looks interesting.

After years with kMail I wanted (like in most all
cases) in-the-clear .eml files and Sylpheed is as
close as I got.

I'm as outdated as kernel 1.9, and my preference
tool is a file-manager which an app GUI should
emulate in parallel, listing sub-folders that it
FINDS after I put them there with files it FINDS
that I had moved there: no index files, no scrambling,
no FLUFF. It's not even close to giving me everything
I want BUT it's relatively simple and clean (similar
to Claws, or so I hear).

--
Thursdays are generaly Leap days.
openSUSE Leap 15.3, Kernel=5.3.18-150300.59.49-preempt