[Slackbuilds-users] renaming python scripts

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 15:24:40 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Some of my python scripts, mostly inherited, tend to be a bit over the
place. Some are named with a python?- prefix, some aren't, some are not in
the python folder but in libraries (nltk and that one is my fault).

I know there has been a long discussion in the past on how to deal with
python naming  but I am sure where we are at.

This was vaguely prompted by me tracking my packages in repology which in
some cases doesn't add the python: prefix to some of the packages (xarray
and nltk).

Should I rename/relocate these?

Greg