[Slackbuilds-users] Drivers for ACR122U

Luiz Carlos Ramos lramos.prof at yahoo.com.br
Mon Feb 21 16:14:30 UTC 2022

Hello all,

don't know if this is exactly about this question, but proprietary Linux
kernel drivers are usually placed at:

   /lib/modules/${kernel_version}/misc

you already know that ${kernel_version} can be extracted using:

   $(uname -r)

for the running kernel version.

It's advisable that after installation, one runs as root:

   depmod -a

to update some things in the kernel configuration (for instance, to
allow modprobe ${module_name} runs properly). Usually depmod -a can be
placed in the (post-)install script.

Hope it helps,

Luiz Ramos
Sao Paulo - Brazil