[Slackbuilds-users] afdko

Duncan Roe duncan_roe at optusnet.com.au
Thu Feb 24 09:41:30 UTC 2022

Hi,

I have an updated afdko.SlackBuild which builds under 15.0.

You need 2 new SlackBuilds to build afdko: python/wheel and python/scikit-build.

Admins, how do you want to handle this? I can put the new SBs in a pull request
with keywords in the comment box (f.i. scikit-build provides skbuild, but a
search on PyPi doesn't tell you that).

Type1_to_OTF exposes new afdko runtime dependencies, many not currently on SBo,
but I think that is best discussed in a separate thread.

Should I submit a pull request with updated afdko and the 2 new SBs?

Cheers ... Duncan.