[Slackbuilds-users] Fwd: Picard maintainer updated without permission

Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen+SBo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 17:20:10 UTC 2022

Thanks for the info Matteo!

Wow... Pouria and I had a discussion about discord at the beginning of
November with no indication that I'm stepping down from any of my
SlackBuilds. Then he flat out lies saying he got in contact with me and
that I'm no longer using Slackware (I'm very much continuing to use
Slackware and there were no contact attempts after discord). That's a
little messed up on his part.

I'll send in a new PR.

Jeremy