[Slackbuilds-users] Any help?

Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen+SBo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 23:37:59 UTC 2022

On Sun, Feb 27, 2022, 4:07 PM Barry J. Grundy <bgrundy at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have tested all my SlackBuilds as the currently sit in the master
> repo.  They all compile without error.  I have plenty of updates and new
> submissions to add once submissions are open again.

If you're interested in getting those updates in now and are familiar with
git, you can either email patches to this mailing list or submit a
Pull/Merge Request through GitHub/GitLab.

https://github.com/SlackBuildsOrg/slackbuilds
https://gitlab.com/SlackBuilds.org/slackbuilds

>From my understanding, they're only taking new submissions if they're new
dependencies for your updates.