[Slackbuilds-users] Howto for slackware tgz

Beco rcb at beco.cc
Tue Jan 11 02:18:22 UTC 2022

Hello there, Slack users,

I just joined.
I hope you are all doing well, and that this list is still active.

I am migrating from Debian systemD. I tried Devuan as well. It is
difficult to change distros when you have many computers/notebooks and
you want them to share the same distro.

Some of my small scripts and programs need to adapt. It is not a big
deal, but I want them to keep organized. I think the best way is to
reorganize them within the parameters and directory structure of a
slackware package.

Please, what is a good updated detailed source of explanation about
the format and internals of a tgz tar-ball (package)?

Thanks and still in time, happy 2022.

--
Dr Beco
A.I. researcher

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant" -- Alan
Greenspan

GPG Key: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x5A107A425102382A
Creation date: pgp.mit.edu ID as of 2014-11-09

Essa mensagem é destinada exclusivamente ao seu destinatário e pode
conter informações confidenciais, protegidas por sigilo profissional,
direitos autorais reservados, ou cuja divulgação seja proibida por
lei. O uso não autorizado de tais informações é proibido e está
sujeito às penalidades cabíveis.

information that is confidential and protected by a professional
privilege, reserved copyright, or whose disclosure is prohibited by
law. Unauthorised use of such information is prohibited and subject to
applicable penalties.