[Slackbuilds-users] Slacker reporting for duty

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 02:22:30 UTC 2022

On 1/12/22 23:32, Roger Krowiak wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've never maintained any app, but I'm willing to help. So, do you have
> any *easy going* app to maintain, which I can pick up? Also some
> mentoring would be welcome.
>
> I've been using Slackware for a while and I've got moderate BASH skills
> too. And - I'm here to help :)
>
> Any ideas?

The best app to start with is one you actually use but isn't already in
SBo or Slackware. Or, take over one that is listed as unmaintained or
abandoned (except for those dropped by upstream devs!).

you can poke around here:
https://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/

and peruse the "pending-removal" branch.

-KB