[Slackbuilds-users] My SlackBuilds are up for grabs

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Sun Jan 23 22:44:19 UTC 2022

Hello, reminder and follow-up below:

Le 07/01/2022 à 19:54, Didier Spaier a écrit :
> I don't have the time to properly maintain them, in addition to Slint maintenance.
>
> List:
> abcde
> bdf2psf
> bicon
> cd-discid
> doclifter
> espeakup
> gksu
> libdca
> libgksu
> libgtop
> libshout
> mkcue
> perl-Encode-EUCJPASCII
> perl-Encode-HanExtra
> perl-Encode-ISO2022
> perl-Encode-JISX0213
> perl-MIME-Charset
> perl-MusicBrainz-DiscID
> perl-Text-CharWidth
> perl-Text-WrapI18N
> perl-Unicode-LineBreak
> perl-WebService-MusicBrainz
> po4a
> qControlCenter
> txt2tags

If I remember correctly, following SlackBuilds have not be claimed yet:

espeakup
gksu
libdca => optional dep of vlc, MPlayer and xine-lib
libgksu
libshout => optional dep of vlc and mpd-sacd
qControlCenter

Also, I have transferred upstream maintenance of qControlCenter to Dimitris
Tzemos (Slackel maintainer), so its new upstream repository is:
https://github.com/djemos/qControlCenter
As Dimitris has ported qControlCenter to python3 and PyQt5 it should be ready
for Slackware 15 (he ships qControlCenter in Slackel which is based on
Slackware-current).

Cheers,
Didier