[Slackbuilds-users] "SlackBuilds direct links" problem

Alexander Verbovetsky alik at ejik.org
Fri Jul 1 19:21:06 UTC 2022

On Sat, Jul 02, 2022 at 01:21:37AM +0700, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
> > I can't access SlackbuildsDirectLinks at sourceforge.net. I run
> > lftp sftp://slalik@frs.sourceforge.net:/home/frs/project/slackbuildsdirectlinks/
> >
> > Then I can change to a directory, but ls, put, get all yield
> > Access failed: Permission denied
>
> Try using a client like FileZilla

Same result. For the moment, I found the following workaround. The
command

ssh -t slalik at shell.sourceforge.net create

creates a shell (this takes about half a minute), which exists for 4
hours. During this time I have a normal shell access and can run scp and
all programs that work via ssh.

But this works with shell.sourceforge.net and doesn't work with
frs.sourceforge.net or web.sourceforge.net.

Best regards,
Alexander