[Slackbuilds-users] [Slackware 15.1-current] Cairo Clock?

David Chmelik dchmelik at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 10:06:44 UTC 2022

Does anyone use Slackware 15.1-current (especially x86(64)) with Cairo
Clock?
         It works on Slackware 15-stable but I help test
Slackware-current and get new features so mostly use it since
mid-to-late 2010s except servers and secondary PCs.
         On Slackware-current (x86(64)) Cairo Clock goes to taskbar (in
KDE, XFCE) but has no window (and may not work on old window managers
(WM).  I told maintainer in early April but got no reply so I guess
doesn't care about Slackware-current.
         Analogue clocks are faster to read than digital.  KDE has
analogue clock widget but not standard/normal 12-marks rather than
'trendy' with few marks (harder to read than normal/standard digital.)