[Slackbuilds-users] NodeJS version in Slackbuild causing issues

Ricardo J. Barberis ricardo at palmtx.com.ar
Wed Mar 2 16:12:13 UTC 2022

FYI, SBo admins surely know already but nodejs LTS got added to Slackware
today:

slackware64 current changes for Wed, 02 Mar 2022 01:54:23 GMT
a/lrzip-0.650-x86_64-1.txz:  Upgraded.
d/mercurial-6.1-x86_64-1.txz:  Upgraded.
l/nodejs-16.14.0-x86_64-1.txz:  Added.
  Thanks to Audrius Kažukauskas, Ryan P.C. McQuen, and Willy Sudiarto Raharjo
  for the slackbuilds.org version of the build script.

--
Ricardo J. Barberis
Usuario LFS Nº 5121:  https://www.linuxfromscratch.org/