[Slackbuilds-users] Please update your tqdm SlackBuild

Duncan Roe duncan_roe at optusnet.com.au
Fri Mar 4 07:41:42 UTC 2022

On Fri, Mar 04, 2022 at 02:38:04AM +0000, Dionysis Ntreou wrote:
> Hello Duncan,
>
> Sorry about this
>
> I will update it, I am just on Holidays getting back home on Monday.
> If you need it urgently I am happy for you to push an update in the
> meantime.
>
> Regards
> Dionysi
>
> On Fri, Mar 4, 2022 at 1:25 AM Duncan Roe <duncan_roe at optusnet.com.au>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Dionysis,
> >
> > tqdm on PyPi is at version 4.63.0, but your SB is installing 4.62.0.
> >
> > Could you update your SB please? Type1_to_OTF (that I maintain) requires at
> > least 4.62.3 to build.
> >
> > Cheers ... Duncan.

Hi Dionysis,

Many thanks for that: I sent a pull request with the minumum necessary changes.

On a freshly installed 15.0 system, python is python3, so your SB only makes the
3.9 packages. You might want to change `python` to `python2`, but I leave that
up to you.

Sorry to interrupt your holiday and enjoy the rest of it,

Cheers ... Duncan.