[Slackbuilds-users] rtl8821ce: Reason for removal

Andrzej Telszewski andrzej at telszewski.com
Fri Mar 4 20:36:27 UTC 2022

Mar 4, 2022 21:07:44 Dave Woodfall <dave at slackbuilds.org>:
> I removed it because it failed to build when I tested it on 15.0.

I wonder, is it a general rule in preparation for 15.0 to remove what does not build?

I'm kind of concerned, because you didn't contact me about that.

> It looks like a header file was moved, but I'll try to make a patch for
> it.

I have a report from a user that some recent commit from the upstream repo builds fine on 15.0.
I'm not actively using this driver any more, so I cannot test it on real HW, but I surely can try building it.

Would you like me to try it out and report back?

Thank you for your effort! :-)