[Slackbuilds-users] New Templates and 15.0 Repository Progress

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Sun Mar 6 01:35:18 UTC 2022

> I noticed that pdfpc is in the failed list. I have no problem building it
> here, can someone let me know what error they are getting?

It could be false positive since that list is generated by CI system and
it was designed with some restrictions such as no network access during
build. If a script is downloading something in the middle of a build
process and it has no internet access, it will fail eventually

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo