[Slackbuilds-users] New Templates and 15.0 Repository Progress

Dan Whisman dwhisman245 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 13:48:44 UTC 2022

I was able to build CubicSDR 0.2.7 just fine with the repo as-is, but it
needed SoapySDR 0.8.1 which is not in master.  I have attached a patch
(which I also emailed to the maintainer).  It bumps the version, adds
Python3 support, and fixes the man page directory.

With the upgraded SoapySDR, I was able to successfully test CubicSDR by
listening to a local FM station.  I did use newer versions of
SoapySDRPlay and SDRPlay packages and I also emailed patches to the
maintainer.

Best,
Dan Whisman