[Slackbuilds-users] New Templates and 15.0 Repository Progress

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 00:26:10 UTC 2022

I have also checked nagios_plugins and it builds fine at my end.

If you can get more info as to why it fail, I can look further. Looking at
the build logs, it doesn't download anything during the build however the
configure script does test for ping and ping6 using 127.0.0.1 and ::1 to
test the syntax, so if there is no network at all in CI, not even localhost
that could explain the failure.

Cheers

Greg