[Slackbuilds-users] Kodi Fix for CEC

Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen+SBo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 02:34:45 UTC 2022

Matteo,

Thanks for catching the downloads that occur as well as the fact that I
forgot to remove the build directory (or if you didn't catch them, for at
least getting the fix submitted). I did check if crossguid was installed if
it would use the system version, and it seems it will not.

USUARIONUEVO found another thing I missed. I used LIBCEC as the variable in
the cmake and CEC as the variable in the pkg-config detection.

Can you please fix it? Attached is a patch, but it just needs the cmake
line to have the variable changed from LIBCEC to CEC.

I'm going to CC the SBo mailing list, since you're probably in bed right
now.

Thanks,
Jeremy (aka bassmadrigal)