[Slackbuilds-users] Slackbuilds Repository for Slackware 15.0

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Sat Mar 12 14:56:42 UTC 2022

It's now official!!!
SlackBuilds Repository 15.0 is available to the public

It's been a long journey but we finally made it!!!
We are 1 month late from Slackware 15.0 release, but taking care of
8000+ scripts in SBo plus six years of changes from Slackware 14.2 into
15.0 was not a trivial thing. Good thing we have a great community that
helped us to finish the job. Big thanks to everyone who helped during
this development cycle. We ended up with more than 9k commits since last
April 2021 when we froze the 14.2 branch. Many scripts were dropped but
many new ones were added along the way.

We also updated our template during this cycle; please have a look on
https://slackbuilds.org/templates/ for future submissions.

On this great moment, i would like to welcome our newest admin, Andrew
Clemons (aclemons) who really helped us with his build system to track
build failures in our scripts.

We will keep using github and gitlab to accept pull requests and merge
requests for updates only. New submission should go into normal
submission form which will be opened soon (we deserve a break).

Happy Slacking and Building :)

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo