[Slackbuilds-users] No ssvnc for 15.0 in slackbuilds

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 06:53:31 UTC 2022

On 3/13/22, Jeremy Hansen <jebrhansen+SBo at gmail.com> wrote:

> It failed to build on 15.0, so it was removed so the 15.0 repo didn't have
> failed builds.
>
> https://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/commit/network/ssvnc?id=cfe9b2973baba1fabf6196e71a393968c3af34ba

Yes, and if anyone (the maintainer or you or whoever) wants to fix it
so it does build and send us a patch, we'll add it back to the repo.

We had close to 8,000 builds to run through... it took us 6 weeks to
get to the point where everything that was broken was either patched,
version-updated, or dropped. Any build that got removed, anyone's
welcome to re-add it.

If it'd help, I could make a list of builds that got removed, maybe
some of you mailing list folk could pick them up and maintain them.