[Slackbuilds-users] No ssvnc for 15.0 in slackbuilds

Luveh Keraph 1.41421 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 17:48:28 UTC 2022

This may be of use to you: I got the 1.0.29-6 version patched as found in
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ssvnc/1.0.29-6, and applied the Debian
patches to the 1.0.30 sources that used to build under 14.2, only leaving
out the stuff to do with missing IMakefile. The resulting sources build
under Slackware64 15.0, and the resulting executables seem to work fine - I
have done a most perfunctory test, but the basic capabilities of the
software seem to be doing what they are supposed to.