[Slackbuilds-users] netcdf package update

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 00:50:43 UTC 2022

Hi

I was wondering if it would be ok if I updated netcdf again. I have just
realised that one of my packages (cdo), although it compiles fine with the
version of netcdf in the repo, actually outputs incorrect data in some
cases. compiling against the latest version of netcdf (4.8.1 - which also
brings a few new features including zarr support) fixes the issue.

I would of course check all it dependees (a few of which I maintain anyway)

Cheers

Greg