[Slackbuilds-users] move cdw category

David Chmelik davidnchmelik at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 04:36:20 UTC 2022

On 3/15/22 9:18 PM, Slackbuilds wrote:
> [...] I should have thought of this (or remembered?) earlier, but IMHO the
> category for cdw should be multimedia instead of system
>
> system/cdw -> multimedia/cdw
>
> to be with the other CD/DVD authoring tools. [...]
Since people also make data/OS discs, I think those tools should
mostly/all be system, just like tools for a floppy disc drive (FDD)
would be.
     I haven't made audio CDs since mid-to-late 1990s; since then it's
only been several data CDs/DVDs and dozens OS ones... on certain older
computers, sometimes a CD will boot better than USB or is the only option...
     I don't think I'm alone on this?