[Slackbuilds-users] Tor is up for grabs

Markus Reichelt ml at mareichelt.com
Wed Mar 16 17:00:01 UTC 2022

* MDrights <psychi2009 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Tor is not taken up by anyone yet, right?
> I will take it.

I know this thread is old, but:

Your reply was the only one - after all those months, even with the
crisis happening in Ukraine just recently.  I therefore may rather
optimistically assume that involved and caring Tor folks on Slackware
just know their way around Tor...

I've set up some bridges & relays myself, helped out where I could,
and still do.

Please be advised that the script, and config, need some adapting,
bumping things to modern times, but Tor is yours if you still want
it.

If not, I'll keep holding up the torch.  Let's return to giving
(potentially new) maintainers that fancy 2 weeks grace period.
We haven't heard from you back by April, then we know.

And thank you for your interest in taking over Tor SlackBuild
maintenance.

Best regards,
Markus