[Slackbuilds-users] Creating First Slackbuilds and Github

Brandon Pribula b.pribs11 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 05:05:48 UTC 2022

Hi,

I'm new to creating SlackBuilds and using github so I apologize if this is obvious.

I'm in the process of putting my first SlackBuilds together. The repos are on github. The first repo has archived releases but I would like to use master up to the most recent commit.
And the second repo only has a master and no archived releases.

I'm curious what the policy is regarding slackbuilds.org hosting tarballs?

Thanks