[Slackbuilds-users] 32-bit fails

Ozan Türkyılmaz ozan.turkyilmaz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 07:40:19 UTC 2022

Cum, 2022-03-25 tarihinde 03:21 -0400 saatinde, B. Watson yazdı:

> I've just pushed a fix for nix, so it looks like the only remaining
> 32-bit FTBFS from our original list are:
>
> openjdk6
> openjdk7
> openjdk8
>
> ...though we've got some new ones reported today :(

Looking at the upstream sources, a lot of project simply drops 32 bit
compiles or tests all too gether. NOt having hardware also adds to
this. Debian already at the edge of dropping 32 bit. Wine also started
working on making 32 bit libs work using 64 bit versions using trunking
(pretty much how MS did their multi lib system with Windows on
Windows). We are close to end of an era now.

Regards,
Ozan