[Slackbuilds-users] Request to team members: File exists; a submission by the name 'molequeue' is already pending approval

Giancarlo Dessì slack at giand.it
Thu Mar 31 20:23:04 UTC 2022

Hi,

I uploaded some slackbuilds for a new package, Avogadro 2, but the
slack-desc of two slackbuilds wasn't correctly formatted, then I removed
them: avogadroapp, avogadrolibs, and molequeue. Second step I uploaded
avogadroapp and avogadrolibs with the slack-desc fixed.

However I cannot upload "molequeue.tar.gz" (dependency needed by
"avogadrolibs") because it appears already uploaded:

*"*File exists; a submission by the name 'molequeue' is already pending
approval"

But the old tarball has been removed! It appears only in the database of
pending istances. Sorry, I surely made a mistake with the removal, but
Avogadro 2 cannot be built without molequeue and I can't send this
dependency. Please, would you solve the issue?

Thanks

gian

Giancarlo Dessì
https://www.giand.it