[Slackbuilds-users] Request to team members: File exists; a submission by the name 'molequeue' is already pending approval

Giancarlo Dessì slack at giand.it
Thu Mar 31 20:44:57 UTC 2022

Il 31/03/22 22:32, Dave Woodfall ha scritto:
> On 31/03/22 22:23,
> Giancarlo Dessì <slack at giand.it> put forth the proposition:
>> Hi,
>> I uploaded some slackbuilds for a new package, Avogadro 2, but the
>> slack-desc of two slackbuilds wasn't correctly formatted, then I removed
>> them: avogadroapp, avogadrolibs, and molequeue. Second step I uploaded
>> avogadroapp and avogadrolibs with the slack-desc fixed.
>> However I cannot upload "molequeue.tar.gz" (dependency needed by
>> "avogadrolibs") because it appears already uploaded:
>> *"*File exists; a submission by the name 'molequeue' is already pending
>> approval"
>> But the old tarball has been removed! It appears only in the database of
>> pending istances. Sorry, I surely made a mistake with the removal, but
>> Avogadro 2 cannot be built without molequeue and I can't send this
>> dependency. Please, would you solve the issue?
>> Thanks
>> gian
> Hi Gian
>
> molequeue can't be removed because it's required by the other 2,
> so they need to be re-removed first and then molequeue removed.

I'll remove the other two, but the tarball of molequeue is already
removed. I think that the issue was generated because in the first
instance I tried to remove molequeue but this failed since avogadroapp
and avogadrolibs need it. So, I removed these packages and after
molequeue. But only the tarball has been removed.

Sorry for my mistake

> --
> Dave

Giancarlo Dessì