[Slackbuilds-users] Proper Method to Categorize Desktop Apps

Ozan Türkyılmaz ozan.turkyilmaz at gmail.com
Mon May 2 15:36:37 UTC 2022

Pzt, 2022-05-02 tarihinde 11:19 -0400 saatinde, B. Watson yazdı:
> Machine translations have improved in recent years. I wonder if any
> of
> the big desktop environments (gnome/kde/etc) have given any thought
> auto-translating the contents of .desktop files? The results might be
> worse than useless though.

Let's say if you know a language some (like basic grammar and basic
vocabulary) machine translation will give you something you edit to
useful. It can also be useful for checking the submitted translations.
I also know big vendors like MS uses machine translation to translate
their help pages into different languages.

Regards,
Ozan