[Slackbuilds-users] NVIDIA open sources drivers

Ozan Türkyılmaz ozan.turkyilmaz at gmail.com
Fri May 13 05:42:21 UTC 2022

Prş, 2022-05-12 tarihinde 21:00 -0300 saatinde, Ruben Carlo Benante via
SlackBuilds-users yazdı:
> Hello there guys, and specially nouveau maintainers and beautiful
> people that makes video card drivers under linux,
>
> I just got this news

nouveau people probably are already digging into the source by now. It
will be helpful for them to better
their kernel modules and the other sections indirectly. Let's hope they
will open up the rest of the drivers.
Also, I don't think nouveau will stop if NVidia opens up their drivers
fully. Their work is important as an alternative.

Regards,
Ozan