[Slackbuilds-users] 0ad-data md5sum mismatch

Dave dave at slackbuilds.org
Tue Nov 15 20:04:10 UTC 2022

Johannes Georgi <j+sbo-users at maschinengott.de> put forth the proposition:
> Hi,
> I tried syncing with sbopkg multiple times, then I found the date mismatch
> between signature and SlackBuild.
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2452 Oct 15 06:07 0ad-data.tar.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root  195 Oct  8 04:18 0ad-data.tar.gz.asc
>
> Writing directly to the list because it may affect more packages.
> If this is the "broken state" mentioned in the last update mail, sorry for
> the noise.
>
> have a nice day, Jay

I can confirm the bad signature.

I wouldn't think it was down to the "broken state", which was my
fault for fluffing up some renamed/removed python scripts.  Willysr
had some errors when trying to delete the old ones from the repo DB,
but AFAIK it shouldn't affect signatures.

Dave

--
sbo-maintainer-tools (sbolint, sbopkglint):
https://slackbuilds.org/repository/15.0/system/sbo-maintainer-tools/

SBo templates:
https://slackbuilds.org/templates/

How to format github downloads: