[Slackbuilds-users] CNS11643-font md5sum mismatch and maintenance request

Wen-Wei Kao ltlnx.tw at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 19:34:55 UTC 2022

Hello,

The upstream of CNS11643-font had an update (several updates?) with the same
source filename, but the SBo info wasn't updated, causing a md5sum mismatch. I
contacted the SlackBuild maintainer 2 weeks ago, without getting a reply.
Would it be OK if I take over the SlackBuild maintenance? (I'm not sure if the
SB maintainer is subscribed to this list, if so please reply. Thanks!)

Wen-Wei Kao (ltlnx)