[Slackbuilds-users] Is sbotools out of sync with SlackBuilds?

Luveh Keraph 1.41421 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 22:38:59 UTC 2022

Responding to myself, for I found out the issue after checking out the
GitHub issues page for sbotools:

It would seem that sbotools downloads the current repo by default, not the
15.0 one. Adding the following line to /etc/sbotools/sbotools.conf solved
it for me:

REPO=https://gitlab.com/SlackBuilds.org/slackbuilds.git