[Slackbuilds-users] Latest changelog

Dave W. dave at slackbuilds.org
Sat Oct 8 12:55:05 UTC 2022

On 08/10/22 13:46,
marav <marav8 at free.fr> put forth the proposition:
> I think there is something wrong with this commit :
> https://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/commit/?id=31d3cccfc6e1c69ed00a55d35527e6a6d2536cb6
> After a git pull, i don't see any update for mpv, I still have waf-2.0.20

That is a waf build file left over after compiling mpv that found
itself in the haruna commit.  It shouldn't be there.  I'll add it to
.gitignore and fix it.

> Le 08/10/2022 à 11:41, marav a écrit :
> >
> > Ok, thanks
> >
> > did you remove waf-2.0.20 in your submission?
> >
> > nope, I'm not the maintainer of mpv

> > > I think i put wrong commit message and also committer
> > > it's here
> > > https://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/commit/?id=31d3cccfc6e1c69ed00a55d35527e6a6d2536cb6
> > >

> > > did you remove waf-2.0.20 in your submission?
> > >

> > > Archives -https://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/
> > > FAQ -https://slackbuilds.org/faq/
> > >

> > Archives -https://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/
> > FAQ -https://slackbuilds.org/faq/

Dave

--
sbo-maintainer-tools (sbolint, sbopkglint):
https://slackbuilds.org/repository/15.0/system/sbo-maintainer-tools/

SBo templates:
https://slackbuilds.org/templates/

How to format github downloads: