[Slackbuilds-users] Sourceforge Slackbuildsdirectlinks access changed ?

Arnaud arnaud.garcia-fernandez at laposte.net
Mon Oct 10 07:56:24 UTC 2022

> > 	It seems I can't upload files to the slackbuildsirectlinks account on
> > Sourceforge.
> > Did something change here ?
> > I may have missed some information...
> > I was connecting through sftp and uploading into :
> >   /home/frs/project/slackbuildsdirectlinks/dosbox/
> > But now that directory doesn't exist anymore, even /home/frs/project/ seems
> > unavailable...
>
> I'm changing your role now
> please try and let me know if it works now
> i might add other active maintainers as well if it works
>

> --
> Willy Sudiarto Raharjo

This is working fine now, thank you !

But Sourceforge seems to have changed a few things:
My downloaded file was named dosbox-dev-0.75_pre4481.tar.xz?viasf=1
Using "wget --content-disposition".

Could someone try building dosbox-dev (or any other package hosted on
slackbuildsdirectlinks) using any other automated tool, to see if it is handled
properly ?

	- Yth / Arnaud.