[Slackbuilds-users] gusersoundfont slackbuild

Tim Dickson dickson.tim at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 19 10:03:11 UTC 2022

All the script does is unzip the file, rename to remove spaces in the
sf2 file name, and move them to the correct location.
if the mdsum checks out (it did on a test I just did), then it works.

As a general rule, slackbuild scripts do not check that your source is
correct (ie. not corrupt or incomplete or the right name)
if you are using sbopkg or another tool, it will tell you if your
download is not as expected (mismatched md5sums), and warn you suitably.

regards, Tim