[Slackbuilds-users] Removal of tryton / trytond

Arnaud arnaud.garcia-fernandez at laposte.net
Wed Sep 14 09:32:43 UTC 2022

Hi all,

	the tryton and trytond packages are waaaay out-of-date :
They are 8 years old, as the latest release is 8 days old.
It probably doesn't work as it is, looking at the dependency tree which is a
proper python2/python3 mess.

It is obviously unmaintained, and nobody seems to care.

So I suggest we simply remove those packages instead of advertising we have a
Slackbuild for it.

This'll also allow me to remove the obsolete python2 psycopg2, which isn't used
anywhere else, and, as other python2 slackbuilds, should be allowed a proper
burial.

If nobody objects I'll send a PR to this effect.

 - Yth / Arnaud.