[Slackbuilds-users] pytest-runner: python2 and python3 support

Erich Ritz erich.public at protonmail.com
Wed Sep 28 14:26:35 UTC 2022

scipy3 (python3 only) depends on python3-pythran (python3 only)

python3-pythran (python3 only) depends on pytest-runner (python2 and python3)
pytest-runner (python2 and python3) depends on pytest (python2 only)

I think pytest-runner should additionally depend on python3-pytest
OR
pytest-runner should split into pytest-runner and python3-pytest-runner.
Or is this not the case?

I also noticed python3-pytest depends on iniconfig (which has python2 and python3 support), while pytest does not depend on iniconfig. Is this intentional?

Erich