[Slackbuilds-users] extra .SlackBuild file in netcdf-fortran

Nitish Ragoomundun lrugratz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 10:47:54 UTC 2022

Hello,

Thank you for your email. Indeed, I humbly used your script as an example
for the SlackBuilds script for netcdf-fortran. I have made a new submission
already to correct for my mistake. I am currently in contact with Dave from
SlackBuilds.org about the matter.

I would like to second your request for a check by sbolint for such cases.

Kind regards,
Nitish